We believe your private information should be just that, private. To facilitate our services we collect limited personal information about you. Our policy explains what we do and why we do it.
What we collect
Email newsletter subscriptions
We ask for your email address when you signup to our newsletter service. This is our mechanism to identify you for communication purposes. If you would like to be permanently removed from our mailing list, you can contact us.
You can request to see all correspondence at any time by simply emailing us at email@example.com.
If you wish all your data and past correspondence to be removed, you can make a request by simply emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- only process your Personal Data to provide support services or newsletter subscription services
- comply with applicable laws or regulatory requirement
- ensure that any person with access to or processing Personal Data is subject to a duty of confidence
- take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to ensure the security of processing, and protect the Personal Data from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised access or disclosure or unlawful processing
- assist in providing subject access and allowing data subjects to exercise their rights under the GDPR
- provide mechanisms for individuals to request their Personal Data at any time, and to delete all Personal Data upon request
Viewing your data
To request to view the Personal Data we hold for yourself, please contact:
Removing your data
To request removal of all your communications and personal data:
General Data Protection Regulation (EU)
Why we request certain information about you
We hold email addresses for communication through email newsletters.
Where is your data stored?
Your email address, which you might provide in order to receive our occasional marketing / informational emails, is handled by both Shopify and our 3rd party application Mailchimp.
This data is not shared with or used by anyone other than Post19 Ltd.
How we use your data
We collect data for two purposes:
- Support for our students, via direct email communications between our support team and yourself. We may very occasionally get in touch with you should we need to inform you of critical or important updates.
- Email communications, through newsletter subscription, with your consent.
Your rights to the data we hold
We can send you all your data we currently hold, at your request. We can also tell you why and how we use your date. We will fully disclose this information once we have taken security steps to determine you are the legally entitled owner of the data we hold.
Is Data encrypted?
Data is transferred using HTTPS and stored at rest using Transparent Data Encryption.
How do we delete data?
Your right to be forgotten
We will delete individual users and all their data on request. These delete requests are non recoverable. For newsletter subscriptions, you can request to be removed by emailing us at email@example.com or by using the unsubscribe link on one of our email communications.
All support communications between Post19 and individuals can be permanently deleted at your request.
We will notify everyone of a data breach, with 72 hours of first becoming aware of such breach.
Nothing within this policy relieves Post19 of its own direct responsibilities and liabilities under the GDPR.